Friday 26 October 2012

Watercolor Winter cards

Morning,
I'm glad it's Friday! I hope you all have nice things planned for this weekend. Here's the second of the cards I made during my Christmas card session. I had some old papers left, called Jolly Holiday, from two catalogues ago! I decided I should use up as much as I could. I used a design that Kylie had asked me to make a card for her Inspiration Station, that unfortunately she didn't get a chance to finish off for the display. It's a card with half the front cut off, with the Label Collections Framelit Dies placed over half of the front. That's not explained very well, but I'm sure you'll understand from the pictures what I mean. For the card backgrounds, I used Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive, and the stamp set was the Watercolor Winter. I'm a real fan of this set now, after using it on a few cards recently. The sentiment is from a retired stamp set, Contempo Christmas. This is one of the sets I've had on my list to sell, so let me know if you'd be interested in taking it off my hands. To finish off the poinsettias, I placed a couple of pearls in the centre of the flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments