Wednesday 31 October 2012

Floral District patchwork card

This should only be half a blog post really! This was one of the cards that Kylie had in mind to make for the inspiration station, and allocated to me to make. I got half of it done, and she finished it off. I'm sure she won't mind me sharing it too.



I used the square punch to cut out a piece from every design of the Floral District papers. I tried to arrange them so the same colours or patterns were not next to each other. These were stuck onto Whisper White card stock, in a grid, and then carefully lined up on the Big Shot using the Top Note die. I also ran a piece of Baja Breeze through the Swiss Dots embossing folder, which Kylie then later edged with a stitched effect in White pen. She tied a piece of Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon around the Top Note shape, and tied a bow. Rich Razzleberry card stock was punched with the Curly Label punch, and the sentiment is from For My Family, which was punched out with the Large Scallop punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments