Saturday 27 October 2012

Snowflakes Christmas Card

Here's the third card from my Christmas card making session. I had lots of Bashful Blue cardstock in my stash, so I thought I'd try to use some of it up. I combined it with Not Quite Navy. I used the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set to stamp the letters S N O and W and stamped on the Bashful Blue card stock with Whisper White Kraft ink, and the letters were the cut out with the square punch. A background was punched out with the Square Scallop punch. I then used the Whisper White Kraft Ink to stamp the Serene Snowflakes stamp set onto the Not Quite Navy card stock, which was punched with the Scallop Square Punch. I cut a square piece of the Subtles Paper Stack and placed it on a square card blank I had in my craft room. I'm so used to cutting cards now from Stampin' Up! coloured card stock, I had forgotten about using bought card blanks like I used to. When I'd stuck everything together, I used the Shimmer Paint in Frost White to create a shimmer effect over the whole card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments