Friday 19 October 2012

Stamp-a-stack Christmas 6 - Joyous Celebrations


This is the last blog post about the Stamp-a-stack class I went to a few weeks ago. I'm pleased I've got through these all now, as I've been busy with lots of other projects I can't wait to share. I've made lots of Christmas cards, I helped my downline prepare for her "Inspiration Station" at our team training event which is tomorrow, I've had a customer workshop, and in a few weeks time I am running a workshop at the Buns & Roses Leeds City Centre WI. Busy eh!

This card uses the Joyous Celebrations stamp set, with the new embossing folder called Holiday Frame. Gumball Green card stock was used for the card blank, with Whisper White. You might notice on the pictures that some of the white card is wrinkled. A tip I have read on how to avoid this, is to slightly dampen the paper first. I've not tried this tip yet, but I'll let you know if it works. The oval frame was punched with the Large Oval Punch, and the cards were decorated with the new Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details, a little tube of silver glitter glue with a fine nozzle for easy application. Nice simple effective cards aren't they?

I'll be back soon hopefully with lots to share. As I mentioned above, it's our team training day tomorrow, so I'll have my swaps to share with you, and lots more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments