Monday 1 October 2012

Annual Catalogue Launch Day

It's here! The day we've been waiting for has finally arrived! The new Annual Catalogue is live from today, and I must say it's an exciting catalogue indeed.  It's a whopping 205 pages, and it's packed full of new products.  I just can't decide what to buy first, and seeing as it's my birthday month, Stampin' Up! give their demonstrators an extra 15% off an item for their birthday.  What a treat. 

Please contact me if you'd like to get your hands on a catalogue, it really is much better looking at the catalogue than online, I have seen so many more items I'd missed before.  Some of my regular customers and card class attendees have already got their copies, and if you book a workshop, you'll of course receive a complimentary copy.


Click here to view online
Click here to view or download the pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments