Sunday 28 October 2012

Christmas bunting card

Morning,

It's a bit chilly isn't it this week? Definitely the right sort of weather for getting in the right mood for making Christmas cards, snow and dropping temperatures! I hope you all made the most of your extra hour of sleep today, or will you spend the day, like I will, checking every clock twice and not quite trusting any of them!

Today I'm sharing the last of the Christmas cards I made a few weeks ago. This one uses retired papers, Jolly Holidays, the same papers I used on a card I shared a few days ago. This design is based on a card I made at a class last year, with the bunting flags across the card. I used Cherry Cobbler card, with an embossed Whisper White layer. I made four cards of three designs, using the embossing folders Swiss Dots, Vintage Wallpaper and Square Lattice. I stamped onto the papers with Basic Black ink using the Pennant Parade stamp set, and used the Petite Pennants punch to cut out the flags. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, which has changed names from the old catalogue, and is now known as Teeny Tiny Sentiments. The sentiment was punched out with the Word Window punch and mounted onto a punched out piece of Cherry Cobbler using the Modern Label punch.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments