Monday 22 October 2012

Buns & Roses Christmas Workshop

Evening all,

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I attended team training on Saturday with 33 other ladies from Julie's Jems team in Pudsey.  We all had a lovely day, we made some great projects and had lots of laughs.  For lunch we had hot food, jacket potatoes and chilli, instead of a buffet which made a nice change. I'll be sharing lots of photos and projects from the day soon.  

The other news I have to share is that I am running a workshop next week at Leeds City Centre WI - Buns & Roses.  I'm very excited by this, a little nervous of course, but hopefully that will wear off! On Saturday evening and Sunday morning, myself and Kylie got busy and prepped all the projects that we'll be making on the night.  If you're in the area, and fancy coming along, see the link below for details.


Here's all the projects ready in their folders.  How's that for organised!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments