Monday 13 August 2012

June card class - Up Up and Away

Afternoon!

I've got a week off work this week, and I'm determined to catch up with my blogging, and I need to fix my photos on a few posts. I got a bit over keen one day and deleted some pictures by accident! Oops. I'm also determined to get my silly broadband fixed too.

Here's a card from my June card class, using the Up, Up & Away stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalogue. It's a great set, with lots of different hot air balloons, and birds, clouds and sentiments too. This card uses Pool Party, and Poppy Parade card stock, and then I used the markers to colour in the balloons to make them different colours. The stripy balloon was coloured with Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party, the spotty balloon was coloured with Poppy Parade, and the checked balloon was coloured with Pool Party and Lucky Limeade. I used scraps from the Subtles Paper stack to cut out some hills, and stamped the sentiment onto one of them.

There's not long left now to get hold of products from the Summer Mini, do if you've got your eye on anything, don't leave it too long!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments