Saturday 18 August 2012

Craft Decathlon - Mouthwatering

Evening!

I'm pleased with my blogging process this week, and I feel like I'm catching up at last. I hope it lasts, I've still got plenty of cards and projects to share. I went to a Shoebox swap event today, so I've got lots of lovely things from that.

Here's another card from the Craft Decathlon class. The Sweet Shop papers were used again, with the stamp set Mouthwatering. To get the cone, ice cream and the cherry different colours, the marker pens were used to colour the stamp. On the Wisteria Wonder card, the Adorning Accents embossing folder was used to make the embossed hearts. These are thin embossing folders, which just give an extra level of detail to your cards and projects. The Adorning Accents Edgelits Die was used to make the scalloped bottom on the panel. The sentiment You're So Sweet is from the Sweet Cake stamp set, cut out with the oval punch and mounted into a piece of Pool Party card punched out with the Scallop Oval Punch. Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon was tied around the card, as well as around the corner of the ice cream image, and a Jelly Bean brad was attached.

A lovely summery card, don't you think?

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments