Sunday 5 August 2012

June Card Class - The Open Sea

Hello!

I've come to the conclusion that technology hates me. I'd just written this post, I went to attach the pictures and the app shut down and lost the post! I'd written all about how my broadband isn't working too well, and that's why there's been a lack of posts recently! This one better work else I'll really be mad!

Here's an overdue post sharing a card I made with my card class back in June. It uses the Open Sea stamp set, available from the Summer Mini Catalogue, until the end of August. Don't miss out if there's anything you've had your eye on.

The card uses Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla card stock, with Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue and Basic Grey ink. The Crimper was used to give texture to the panel across the middle of the card. The Just For You sentiment is from the Just Believe stamp set.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments