Tuesday 14 August 2012

Craft Decathlon - Diorama card

Last month I attended a fun class run by my Stampin' Up! upline Julie Kettlewell. Even though I'm a demonstrator and run my own classes, it's still good fun to go to other classes, for ideas and to meet other crafty people. The decathlon was a full day of 10 different projects (some of which I've not finished yet-oops)

The first I'm sharing is a diorama card, and it's so effective and a little different to a normal card. The Simply Scored board was used to score the folds in the Island Indigo card stock, and the Labels Collection framelit dies were used to create a window and the panel for the back of the card. The stamp set used in this card was Bordering On Romance, with sentiments from For My Family and Petite Pairs. The In Colour inks were used with the blender pen to colour the flowers and leaves. Finally, a couple of flowers were punched from the Itty Bitty Punch, and a couple of sprinkles of Dazzling Diamonds to give the card a bit of sparkle.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments