Monday 20 August 2012

Get well soon Rusty

I don't do many non craft posts, but I thought I'd share this with you. I've had a difficult weekend, and thought a trip to the vets today might end with bad news. I've got an 18 year old cat, and he's not been too well. He wasn't too well on Thursday evening, and has spent the whole weekend in my basement, lifeless, not moving from his bed, not eating, and looking like his back legs were causing him a lot of pain. With him being old, in kitty terms, I wasn't sure what the vet would say. After a fight with Rusty to get him in his pet carrier, off to the vets we went. Two injections later, and lots of bad words from the cat, off we went home.

I returned from work to find him stood up waiting for me, with a miaow to say hello, and wanting his dinner. He seems much better, and I don't think it's his time to go to kitty heaven just yet.

Here's a few pictures of him, of course, there's got to be some connection to Stampin' Up! He likes it as much as I do!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope Rusty continues to improve...I've got a ginger kitty called Tango who is just five months old...I hope we are still together in 18 years, like you and Rusty x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments