Saturday 25 August 2012

Crafternoon Tea Class - Easy Events

A few weeks ago, my friend and downline Kylie held her first official craft event. I went along for a bit of moral support, and to do a bit of crafting and eating buns, sarnies and a cuppa or two. The event went really well, and it was a full house with about 14 people attending. We made three simple projects, she'd kept them easy so we had plenty of time to eat and chat too!

The first card I'll share from the day uses the stamp set Easy Events. I don't have this set, but I love using it. There's a stamp with a sentiment for every occasion, Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas, Baby, Thank You, and lots more that could be used for any occasion. They're great images too, everyone likes a bit of colouring in now and again don't they?

The card stock was Melon Mambo, with a layer of Whisper White that had been embossed using the Big Shot and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I used the Hello image of a cuckoo clock on my card. A bow was tied around the image layer, using the Melon Mambo Scallop Dots Ribbon. For a bit of bling, a Rhinestone Jewel was placed on the top of the cuckoo clock image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments