Thursday 1 March 2012

Celebrate Sale-a-bration

Afternoon all,



I hope you are all well this lovely sunny spring afternoon.  I've just found the first daffodil in my garden, so that's pleased me.  I've got a Stampin' Up! workshop this evening, I'm really looking forward to it.  Hopefully, everything is packed ready to go, and so far, I've not forgotten anything.  I've got a few crafty things I've been working on that I'll be putting out on display this evening, I can't wait to show you on here what they are. 









 
On Tuesday, I attended a team training event run by Julie Kettlewell and other members of her team.  There were a few new faces around the table, so it was nice to meet them, as well as hear stories of how well other demonstrators are doing.  It's great to know how they run their workshops and classes, and knowing that they love Stampin' Up! as much as I do is a relief that I'm not the only one obsessed!
As well as the business training side of the get together, we also get hands on and do a bit of crafting.  As we've still got a month of Sale-a-bration left, we used the Outlined Occasions stamp set.  Julie loves the bunting cards as much as I do, so we made another bunting themed card.  We focused on the 2011-2013 In Colours, and just used the markers for these two cards.


 

We made a fancier version of the card, using the Everyday Enchantment papers, and added extra bling with the Rhinestone Jewels and ribbon.




I love these cards.  It's amazing the difference a few extra products can make to a card, to add that extra wow factor.  If you fancy having a go at making these cards, you can get your hands on all the products you need for just £46.25 for the first card.  That includes a pack of the In Colour card, the In Colour markers, a pack of Whisper White card stock, The Itty Bitty punches, a Basic Gray ink pad, and you'd get the Outlined Occasions stamp set for free.  For the second card, for another £45.20, you'd receive the Word Window punch, the Large Oval Punch, a pack of the ruffled ribbon, a pack of Rhinestone jewels and the linen thread, and you'd also get the Everyday Enchantment papers for free.  If you are interested in making these cards, please let me know.  If you've already got some of the items, you can always swap and change to another product.

We also made a gift bag at the training session.  It's a style I've never seen before, and I was impressed at how simple it was to make.




Don't forget, these papers and stamps are only available until the end of March, so get in touch if you'd like to get your hands on them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments