Friday 30 March 2012

Cupcakes card

Here's another card from my crafty weekend at Kylie's. It's been CASEd from Julie Kettlewell, I saw this card at the last Stamp-a-stack class I attended and thought it was amazing.





The colour combination is Pink Pirouette and Pool Party, with a touch of Crumb Cake and Rose Red. To make the awning, I used the Word Window Punch. The stamp set is the Create A Cupcake set, and the Cupcake builder punch was used to cut out the pieces. I used the Square Lattice embossing folder to add some detail to the bottom of the card, and added a Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon bow and a sentiment punched with the Large Oval Punch and the Scallop Oval Punch.



It was a really fun card to make, and I love the colours.  I said it before, don't wait to get this set if you're lusting after it, it's not around for much longer.

Papers / Card stock - Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamp Set - Create a Cupcake
Embellishments - Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
Tools - Cupcake Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch
Inks / Markers - Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments