Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dinosaurs

Here's another of the Stamp-a-stack cards. I really enjoyed making this one, mainly because when I saw it I thought I wouldn't like making it. It looks so arty, with the sponged sky and grass, and I thought mine would just look a bit rubbish! But I hope you'll agree, mine came out looking pretty good in the end. It's great trying new techniques that I'd have shied away from initially.
The stamp set Dinoroar was used on this card, it's a perfect set for children's cards.  The sky and the grass were really easy to do, using the sponge daubers, and the key way definitely doing a little at a time and building it up until it looked right. It's really effective, and does look harder than it was.


Paper / Card - Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Stamp Set - Dinoroar, Make a Monster
Embellishments - N/A
Tools - Sponge Daubers
Inks / Markers - Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Basic Black


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments