Saturday 24 March 2012

Good Chemistry

This is a card that my sister asked me to make for her friend, they are both chemistry PhD students, so she asked for something related to chemistry.  I had recently found a template on Pinterest that I thought would be perfect.  I used the Sale-a-bration papers Everyday Enchantment for the liquid in the flask, and used the sponge daubers with crumb cake ink around the edge of the flask and the card.  The Curly Cute Stamp Set was used for the Happy Birthday sentiment.  I hope they were both pleased with the card.


I added numbers to the neck of the flask, using Pool Party cardstock.


For the inside of the card, I decorated Very Vanilla cardstock with stamps from Party This Way in Crumb cake ink.


On the back of the card, I added a stamp from the Creatively Yours set. 



Card / Paper - Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White textured card stock, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (Sale-a-bration)
Stamp Sets - Party This Way, Curly Cute
Embellishments -
Tools - Big Shot, number dies (non-SU)
Inks / Markers - Crumb Cake

Don't forget Sale-a-bration is only available until the end of March, so don't delay in placing your orders with me to get hold of your free stamp sets or papers for every £45 you spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments