Tuesday 20 March 2012

Hello Baby!

Inspired by a card that I made at one of the Stamp-a-stack sessions (which can be found on an earlier post here), I recently needed to make a lot of baby cards in bulk.  There are babies appearing everywhere at the moment, and I can barely keep up with the rate that I need to make and send cards! So I decided I needed a design that I could make quickly, and I thought of the bunting card.  I made 6 cards of each colour, so I'm fully prepared for any more babies that are on their way!

I used Crumb Cake cardstock, with Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze / Pretty in Pink ink and papers from the Subtles Paper Stack.  The 3/4" punch fits nicely around the Just Perfect Alphabet stamps.  The "baby" sentiment is from the Pennant Parade stamp set.  Inside, I stamped the words "One little baby...many happy hearts!" from the Curvy Verses set, which was one of the first Stampin' Up! sets I purchased.  The Square Lattice embossing folder was used with the Big Shot to emboss a section of the card, it just adds an extra bit of detail that makes it look that bit more special.



 

The sentiment on the inside of the card - from Curvy Verses.



Half of the cards lined up, ready to be added to my box of cards.

 

I hope that everyone that received one of these cards recently liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments