Monday 7 May 2012

Summer Mini Catalogue

Hello

I hope you've not missed me too much again!I really have lapsed this last month with keeping up to date with my blogging.  I had four events really close to each other, two card classes, a Stamp-a-stack class I attended and an all day training event with swaps to make.  I decided to give myself a well deserved crafting break afterwards, and have found it a bit slow getting back into it! I made the most of the Bank Holiday by having a crafty session with my downline Kylie, and transported what seemed like half my house to hers and took over the lounge and conservatory and got some of my mojo back again.  Now I'm giving myself a few days to catch up with these blog posts, and I should be all back to normal! Well, almost normal, with another card class coming up in two weeks time and a regional training event with more swaps to make!

To make up for not posting for a while, I've got something exciting to share with you today.  The new Summer Mini Catalogue has been launched.  You can get your hands on the new products between the 1st May to 31st August.  There's some great new products available, including the Simply Scored scoreboard, and new dies, Framelits and Edgelits.  There's lots of new Stamp Sets, designer papers and fabric. I'll be posting a few blog posts about some of the new products, so keep an eye out.

If you'd like a copy of the catalogue posted to you, please contact me to arrange. If you'd like to view it online, see below.

Click here to view the catalogue online
Click here to view the pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments