Thursday 24 May 2012

Happy Birthday Mum

Morning,

Happy Birthday Mum! I hope you're reading this, and like your card. 

My Mum has been eyeing up every card I've posted on my blog for the last couple of months! I keep telling her she'll have one that won't have been seen before, else it won't be a surprise!

You might recognise these cards, I've done a couple of versions of it before.  I made it at a Stamp-a-stack class that I attended, then made baby cards using the same design.  It was one that I have used at two card classes, in Leeds and Bradford. 

Both cards used various strips of paper from the subtles paper stack.  The were cut into 3cm lengths, and cut into the flag shapes.  The letters were stamped using the Just Perfect Alphabet stamp set, ad punched with the 3/4" Circle Punch.  The Square Lattice embossing folder was used to partially emboss the bottom section of the card.  Curly Cute was used the stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment, in the first card using the Rose Red marker to only colour half the sentiment, and in the second card, the ink pad was used to colour the whole stamp.





Papers / Card Stock - Subtles Paper Stack, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets - Just Perfect Alphabet, Create A Cupcake, Curly Cute
Embellishments - Linen Thread
Tools - Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Inks / Markers - Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments