Friday 30 November 2012

Betsy's Blossoms card

A few weeks ago, Kylie had an open house catalogue launch party at her house.  She'd set up displays of all her projects and cards, and she took us all through the Annual Catalogue and the Seasonal Catalogue.  She'd also baked some tasty cupcakes, which we munched our way through while we got to play with some of the products.  The card below is what she'd prepped for us to make.  The colour combo is Lucky Limeade and Daffodil Delight, with the Floral District papers.  The stamp set is Betsys Blossoms, and the sentiment is from Petite Pairs.


I had a really enjoyable afternoon, it's always fun enthusing about Stampin' Up! products, and Kylie got some really good sales from the afternoon.  She'd done a raffle, and offered the hostess benefits as a prize.  Her friend Louise was lucky enough to win, and got an amazing £60 worth of free products!  Kylie also offered the half price items to us, and I was thrilled when she pulled out my number, so I used it to my advantage to purchase a Big Shot.  That will be really useful, as I've been borrowing Kylies so far for my classes and workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments