Monday 26 November 2012

Buns and Roses Workshop - Owl card

Last month I mentioned that I'd run a workshop for the Leeds WI, Buns and Roses.  You can read all about the evening here, written by Gemma Rathbone.  I had a great evening, and I think all the ladies that came along enjoyed it too.  It was the first time I'd ever run an event with so many people, there were 26 on the evening, and it was great experience. It was originally meant to be run by myself and Kylie, but she'd got her dates mixed up, and was actually in Germany that evening attending the Stampin' Up! Convention. She shared with the preparation and designs of the projects, and she kindly lent me lots of her projects for the display tables.  You can see these on the three photos below, and there's more on the Buns and Roses blog mentioned above (thanks to Gemma for letting me post the pictures she took on the night)





I'll be sharing the four projects we made over the next few days.  Here's the first, which uses the Owl Punch, which has been cleverly turned into a penguin!  Bashful Blue and Whisper White card was used, with Tangerine Tango and Basic Black for the penguin.  The snowflake stamp is from Snowflake Soiree, and the sentiment is from Petite Pairs.  It's hard to see from these pictures, but on the edge of the snow slopes, the glue pen was applied, and Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter was applied for the bling effect! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments