Sunday 25 November 2012

Adhesives

Evening,

I hope you've you all had a nice weekend.  I've been doing a bit of crafting, yesterday I went to a card class run by my downline Kylie.  It was nice to attend a class as a customer, rather than a demonstrator, as I could sit back and enjoy the crafting.  I did help out a bit, it's hard to come out of demonstrator mode sometimes! I'll share the cards we made soon.  Today, I've had my sister over, and we've been finishing off a few Christmas projects, which will also be appearing soon.

I have some very exciting news for you.  Stampin' Up! have just changed their policy on Cash-and-carry sales.  Previously, as a demonstrator, we were't allowed to buy products to sell to customers, all products had to be bought from the catalogue.  This has changed, to allow us to carry a small range of adhesives to sell at workshops, classes or events.  I think this is a great opportunity, as I know I'm always running out of Tombow glue, and I'm sure my customers are too.  I'll have a small selection with me at my classes, which will be available to buy there and then.  I'd recently had a customer contact me and asked me to buy a glue for her when I do my next order, but I haven't put one through for a while.  Just let me know before a class if there's anything you'd like, and I'll try to bring it along.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments