Saturday 3 November 2012

Betsy's Blossoms card

Most of the cards that were made for the Inspiration Station were based on the colours in the Floral District set. I had a card commission to make that weekend for a wedding, and I'd spotted a card like this on Pinterest. 


I liked the simplicity of it, so decided to recreate it. I made one card for the Inspiration Station and another for the wedding. The colours are Basic Black, Basic Gray and Rose Red. I used the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set again for this card. Rose red ribbon seam binding ribbon was tied around the card, and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes (now called Teeny Tiny Sentiments) was stamped and punched with the Large Oval Punch and mounted onto a border punched with the Scallop Oval Punch.

Because the card stock was black, I used the Decorative Label Framelit dies to cut out a shape where the writing could be seen in the inside of the card. I stamped the leaf image for a bit of extra detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments