Sunday 11 November 2012

October card class

A few weeks ago, I held my monthly card class at Dock Street Market in Leeds. There's been a few changes there recently, and an additional side room has been created where a small bakery used to be. I held my class in the side room, and it was much better, we had much more space, it was quieter and the light was brighter. I had six ladies come to join me crafting, and on arrival they were given a pack of the card stock they needed to make eight cards (Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade), and a pack of the Festival of Prints papers. I had made a few samples of the cards they were going to make, but I'd left it up to them to design their own. I'd brought along all the festive stamp sets I owned, so they could mix and match. The stamp sets used were Snowflake Soiree, Watercolor Winter, Scentsational Season, Delightful Decorations, and sentiments from For My Family, Petite Pairs, Teeny Tiny Sentiments and Owl Occasions.

Here's a picture of me in action! It's an bit fuzzy, it must be all the crafting that was going on.  Do you like my new apron, it was the first class I'd done since I bought it.



 Here's the cards that I'd made as samples.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments