Saturday 25 May 2013

Spring card class 4 - For The Birds

This is the fourth card from the spring card class. The colour combo of this card is Old Olive and Melon Mambo.



You can see the Naturals Whites card stock in this image, it has a flecked appearance. I like how this gives an alternate option to just using Whisper White all the time.

The image from the For The Birds stamp set was coloured in using the blender pen with the ink pads. Kylie showed us three different techniques to colour in the images, one with just the markers, one with the blender pen and inks and one using the paintbrush and inks.



In this picture you can see the button and the Scallop Dots ribbon.


I do like cards that involve a bit of colouring in! I hope I can borrow this set sometime and have a play with it and make some cards for my stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments