Saturday 11 May 2013

Papillion Potpourri Card 1

I can't remember how long I have had these cards to share on here.  These were part of a project we made at one of the quarterly team training events, and I never got round to posting them.  There's five cards to share, all using the Papillion Potpourri stamp and the Elegant Butterfly punch. 

This first card uses Calypso Coral card stock with the Natural Composition speciality designer papers. A background was stamped on the card stock with Calypso Coral ink with the Papillion Potpourri stamps.  Two butterflies were stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock in Calypso Coral and Early Espresso ink and punched out with the Elegant Butterfly punch. 

A piece of the Crochet Trim was tied around the front panel, and had a piece of Linen thread tied around.  The Mr & Mrs sentiment was stamped with Tiny Tags, and punched with the Jewelry Tag Punch and attached to the Linen Thread.

I have lots of the Natural Composition papers left in my stash, I'm going to get them out and have another play with them soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments