Monday 13 May 2013

Papillion Potpourri Card 3

Morning,

This is a scheduled post that I wrote on Saturday afternoon, watching the last couple of episodes of Ashes to Ashes.  I get a bit hooked on box sets and series and I don't know what my next one will be...any recommendations?

Here's the third Papillion Potpourri card that I made at a quarterly training day. The Fancy Fan embossing folder was used on the Crumb cake card, and then cut in the middle with the Scallop Edge Border Punch.  The Best Wishes stamp is from Petite Pairs, and the Butterfly is from the Papillion Potpourri set.  The Elegant Butterfly punch was used to cut out the butterfly which was mounted onto a circle punched with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and the Scallop Circle Punch. A little Vintage Faceted Button was placed onto the front of the butterfly.  Lastly some Rhinestone Jewels were placed onto the front of the card for a bit of sparkle! 



I've just realised that my next post will be my 200th!  I might make something special to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments