Wednesday 4 April 2012

Stamp a stack - Motorbike card

Morning!

What strange weather we're having at the moment, I was applying suncream on Sunday when I went on a 32 mile bike ride, and then last night as I left a team training event in Pudsey, it was snowing. Crazy! I remember my Mum telling me she's got photos of me as a child in the snow with my Easter eggs, maybe that will happen again this year!

Here's the third card from last weeks Stamp-a-stack class.  It's a great card for men, or ladies who like bikes, I don't want to be sexist!! The stamp is called Motorcycle, and is one of the A la Carte stamps, and is a bargain at only £7.95.  I love the sketched effect, and the clarity and quality of Stampin' Up!'s rubber stamps really shows with this image.  I learnt a new technique with this card, using a small circle punch in the top corners of the Whisper White card stock, to make a crescent for the mini brads.  I've only ever seen that done with a special punch, it's good to learn new ways of using products to their full capabilities.






Paper / Card Stock - Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Motorcycle, Party This Way, Dot Dot Dot
Embellishments - Satin Ribbon, Mini Brads
Tools - Stamp-a -a jig, Paper Piercing Tool, Extra Large Oval Punch, Modern Label
Inks / Markers - Basic Gray



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments