Tuesday 3 April 2012

Stamp a stack - More Butterflies

Here's the second card from the stamp-a-stack class, I'm really pleased Julie chose this one for us, as I've had my eye on it on Pinterest now for a while and was planning to make it at some point.  The colours used are Calypso Coral, with Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  The paper is from the First Edition Designer Series Paper, and I bought these a while ago, and not quite known what to use them with, at least I have an idea now. On this card, the Sponge Daubers were used to ink the edges of the card to give a vintage look.  The stamp set is Elementary Elegance, a set which was recently available during the Sale-a-bration promotion, which ended on the 31st March.  I'll miss using all the Sale-a-bration products for blog posts, although I'll be using them to make some cards to sell. The Beautiful Wings Embosslit die was used for the butterflies, and some bling was added using the Rhinestone Jewels. 




Papers / Card Stock - Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP
Stamp Set - Elementary Elegance
Embellishments - Rhinestone Jewels
Tools - Big Shor, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Sponge Daubers, Curly Label Punch
Inks / Markers - Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments