Tuesday 10 April 2012

Beautiful Bows Card 2

Well it's all back to normal now after the long weekend, shame the weather wasn't like it was last weekend, but at least I wasn't tempted to sit outside, and instead I got some planning and organising done for my next two card classes.  I also realised at the weekend that as well as having two card classes in a week, I have an all day team training event with swaps to make, and another stamp-a-stack class to attend.  I'll be crafted out by the end of all of that! I'll have plenty of blog material to share with you at least, if I ever catch up with it all.

Here's the second card from the Beautiful Bows class.  This one features a double looped bow, and was the most scary looking one out of all the bows we made, I was sure I wasn't going to be able to make this one.  Luckily, it wasn't as hard as it looked, and ended up looking pretty good.



Paper / card Stock - Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment (Sale-a-bration papers)
Stamp Sets - Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs
Embellishments - Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Pearls
Tools - Scallop Edge Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch
Inks / Markers - Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments