Wednesday 4 April 2012

Photos from my first card class

This is a very quick post, as it's way past my bed time.  I held my first real card class last Tuesday, at Dock Street Market, Leeds, and the evening was a great success.  There were eight people who came along, some were experienced crafters, and others were complete beginners.  They all seemed to enjoy themselves, and I loved it too! Can't wait for the next one now, just got to choose what projects I'll be doing.

Here's a few pictures from the class, and to see the rest, click here (Thanks to Phil for taking these pictures - great shots!)  I'll be sharing the cards that we made in due course.

Me explaining how to use the Big Shot

Stamping action shot

One of the cards that was made, using the Aviary stamp set

Setting up the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die

The tea pot cocktails - maybe that's why they seemed to be enjoying themselves!



If you'd like to come along to future classes, keep an eye on the classes page on this blog. This class will be held on the fourth Tuesday of the month. Regular updates will be posted giving details of what's coming up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments