Monday 2 April 2012

Stamp a stack - Beautiful Butterflies card

Morning all, hope you are doing well.  Over the next 6 blog posts, I'll be sharing with you the cards that I made at the recent stamp-a-stack card class run by Julie Kettlewell.  Even though I'm a demonstrator myself, I still enjoy attending classes myself, as there's always new tips and techniques to learn, and I love it when I learn something that I can pass on here, or at my classes.  The social side of it is great too, lots of new like minded people to meet, and who understand the desire to own everything in the catalogue!

The first card I'm sharing is made with a few of the Big Shot dies, Top Note and Beautiful Butterflies.  It was a quick and simple card to make, but looks really fancy.  The colours Wisteria Wonder and Island Indigo were used, with Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  The stamp set used on the Top Note area is from the Spring Mini catalogue, called You Are Loved. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations, a set I seem to be using more and more these days, and has been stamped onto a label stamped with the Four Frames set, punched with the Decorative Label Punch. 




Paper / Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, 2011-2013 In Colour Paper Stack
Stamp Sets - Four Frames, Sincere Salutations, You Are Loved
Embellishments - 2011-2013 In Colour Designer Printed Brads
Tools - Big Shot, Top Note Die, Beautiful Butterflies die, Decorative Label Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Inks / Markers - Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments