Thursday 20 September 2012

Shoe Box Swap - Twitterpated Crackers

This is my last blog post about the Shoe Box swap event. I really enjoyed the day, and am looking forward to the next one.

This post is to share with you the project that was designed by my downline and friend Kylie. She's always coming up with great ideas, I don't know where she finds them! If you fancy taking a look at her blog, click here. These are crackers made with the Twitterpated papers, with the label from the Tea Shoppe stamp set.

The crackers were made by cutting slits in a rectangular piece of paper, which was the rolled into a cylinder and stuck with the sticky strip. Bakers Twine was tied tightly around the ends, and a chocolate sweet, a message and the snap was placed inside. Seam binding ribbon in Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze was tied around the ends to hide the Bakers Twine.

I love making or receiving swaps with sweets inside, but these are safe, as don't want to ruin them. They can be my real emergency chocolate stash when I really need it!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments