Tuesday 18 September 2012

Christmas Stamp-a-stack

On Saturday, I went to an all day Stamp-a-stack class run by Julie Kettlewell. Normally her Stamp-a-stack classes are on a Friday evening, and we make 12 cards, 2 each of 6 designs. Saturday, we made 24 cards, 4 each of 6 designs. It was great fun, and every card used the new products from the new Seasonal Catalogue, many of which I hadn't seen in the flesh or played with before. I went along with my Stampin' Up! downline Kylie, and friend Ama, who has had a few workshops and I'm slowly converting into a true addict! One of the nice things about being a Demonstrator is that it's not just about running classes or having workshops, it can simply be about having a crafty session with a few like minded friends. I go to these Stamp-a-stack classes so that I can see the products and make samples that I haven't been able to buy as I'd need another mortgage to get everything I want from the catalogues!

I was lucky enough to win one of the raffle prizes, and chose the Watercolor Winter stamp set from the Seasonal Catalogue. I've got some swaps to do for our next Team Training day, so this set will be perfect for that.



Watercolor Winter stamp set
 

Julie made these lovely bags for us, full of goodies for us to make our cards with, and take home anything we didn't use on the day. It worked well, having our initials on the bag until one point where there were four of us on the table with names starting with A!


I'll be writing my blog posts soon, hopefully my broadband will be fixed this week at long last, and I can start doing these posts properly instead of on my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments