Wednesday 22 February 2012

Vintage Vogue Friend Card

Evening

I've got another card to share with you today, using one of the stamp sets I received in my starter kit last year when I signed up to be a demonstrator.  It uses the Vintage Vogue set, and I think I CASEd it from Splitcoaststampers, but can't find it now! I'm going to have to improve my inspiration searches, and stop just saving the picture but write down where I found it too.  For anyone that doesn't know, CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything, which is a great way to share ideas and try new designs, remembering to give credit to the original crafter.

It uses the colour combo of Baja Breeze and Perfect Plum.  There was a bit of cutting out to do for this one, as the set doesn't have a matching punch.  Wouldn't it be nice if they all did, but then we'd just have more we needed to buy!




Paper / Card - Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Stamp Set - Vintage Vogue
Embellishments - Pearl (non-Stampin' Up!), Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Tools
Inks / Markers - Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments