Monday 16 January 2012

Owl Punch & Petite Pennants Punch Magnets

How cute it this!?  I was browsing in my local craft shop recently, and spotted some magnetic photo paper.  I decided to buy some to have a play with.  I knew it could be die cut with the Big Shot, and I was really pleased when I found it was just thin enough to be punched.  I looked at all the punches I have, and of course the Owl Punch just jumped out at me! I punched the magnetic sheet, and then punched the owl shapes in card/paper and then stuck them together.

Once I had tried it with the Owl Punch, I wanted to make more! I thought the Petite Pennants Builder Punch would be good too, and I think it turned out well.  I used the Just Perfect Alphabet Stamp Set to do the letters and the Pennant Parade Stamp Set for the flags. 

I'm looking forward to trying this with more dies and punches, I think it would look great with some of the flower dies, Fun Flowers, or the Blossom Party from the new Spring Mini Catalogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments