Last Saturday, I tried a new technique that I've been meaning to try for a few years. Inspired by my friend Kylie (and soon to join my team as a demonstrator!) who had tried this out at Christmas, I wanted to try decorating a candle with stamped images. It was really easy, and just look how it's turned out. I used the Aviary Stamp Set, and used Basic Grey ink for the cages, and Baja Breeze for the owls. The images were stamped into tissue paper, and then using a heat gun, applied them to the candle. I added a Rhinestone jewel for a bit of bling. I can't wait to experiment with this using different sized candles, colours and stamp sets.
If you'd like to learn how to do this, please contact me to book a class.