Monday 18 June 2012

Stamp-a-stack 3 - Bright Blossoms

Evening,

Sorry for the lack of posts recently.  I've been having trouble with my broadband connection, it's been a bit hit and miss, so I unplugged it for a few days, and then plugged it back in this evening, and now it seems to be working.  Maybe it just needed a rest, and was tired from all the card surfing I do!  As a result, I'm behind again with my blog posts, so I promise I'll try my best this week to get up to speed, and set up a few scheduled posts. 

This evening, I'm sharing another card from the last Stamp-a-stack class.  This one was one of my favourites, I loved the layout and the design of the card.  I'll be using this layout again, it could be used with any colour combo or stamp set.

This uses the Bright Blossoms stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalogue, and the colour combo of Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry, with a touch of Old Olive.  The vase and petals were stamped onto Whisper White card stock, then punched out with the Large Oval punch, and then the flower head stamped and cut out, with a dimensional used to give it a bit of depth.  The Decorative Label punch was used for a border.  The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes, which was punched out using the 1-1/4" Circle punch, with the Scallop Circle punch used for the border.  The dotty paper is from the Brights Paper Stack. 
 
The front of the card
The card showing the folds

The inside of the card with a panel of Whisper White for writing a message

Papers / Card Stock - Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Brights Paper Stack
Stamp Sets  - Bright Blossoms, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Set)
Embellishments - Old Olive Scallop Dots Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools - Large Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch
Inks / Markers - Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments