Friday 29 June 2012

June Card Class - Baby Card

Morning,

Once again I have to apologies for my lack of posting.  My broadband is still a bit hit and miss, and after two long calls to call centres (where I couldn't understand a word of what was being said to me!), it somehow fixed itself.  I don't hold out much hope for it to be fixed permanently, keep fingers crossed please.

Here's one of the cards that I made with my class on Tuesday.  All the cards I made were using sets from the Summer Mini Catalogue.  This one uses the Baby Prints stamp set, with Marina Mist and Blushing Bride inks / card.  The Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder was used to emboss the Whisper White card, using the Big Shot, and the sentiment was punched using the Square Punch and the Scallop Square Punch for the border.  Finally, white Bakers Twine was tied around the card to add an extra element of detail. 
 
 
 
 
Card Stock / Papers - Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Baby Prints
Embellishments - Bakers Twine
Tools - Square Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Big Shot
Inks / Markers - Marina Mist, Blushing Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments