Wednesday 18 September 2013

Gingham Garden Mini Milk Cartons


This is a long overdue post that I've had saved in my drafts folder for too long!  There's a few of them saved in there, and I need to decide whether to finish writing them or just delete them.  I'll have to have a big catch up sometime soon.  

These pictures show the swaps I made for the last team training event that I attended.  I'd got the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and the Washi tape as a pre order before the Annual Catalogue was released, so I decided to use those.  I'd seen lots of pictures online of clothes pegs with washi tape on them, so off I went to the shops to find some plain wooden clothes pegs.


The picture below shows the clothes pegs covered with the washi tape.  The flowery patterned one was the perfect size for the pegs.  I placed a peg in each one of the mini milk cartons, which can be seen on the next photo.


Here's the mini milk carton I made, decorated with rectangles of the Gingham Garden DSP.  I also used the Label Love and the Artisan Label punch to create a label for the carton.  I stamped onto Whisper White card stock with various colours of ink, and then covered the wet ink with the clear Stampin' Emboss Powder which I set with the heat tool.



This picture shows a close up of the top of the mini milk carton, with the washi tape holding it closed.  There's loads of things that washi tape can be used for, I've still got to try out some more uses for it.



This last picture shows all the cartons in the box ready to go to be swapped.  I got some lovely swaps that day, and loads of new ideas.  



Items Used

  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments