Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Craft Class - Scentsational Season

Last Saturday, I went to my friend and downline Kylie's Christmas Card Class. She's got a lovely house, with a conservatory that's perfect for holding classes at home. There was 9 of us altogether, and I went as a guest (although I was on tea and coffee duty!). We made four cards, and I'll be sharing these in the next three posts.

The first two cards we made was with the Scentsational Season stamp sets and Framelits dies, and the Festival Of Prints DSP. The card blanks were Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade, with Very Vanilla. I chose to use the tree stamp and the ginger bread man stamp for the cards. It was nice seeing all the other designs that the other ladies made in the class. The star on the tree and the hearts on the ginger bread men (punched from the Owl punch) were made using the red Glimmer paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments