Sunday 9 October 2011

2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue

Evening!



I've been a little bit busy recently, keep an eye out, blog post to follow to update you with what crafty things I have been up to.  This blog has been neglected, but I'm hoping to fix that in the next few weeks.

So here it is, the much anticipated 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue.  I hope you like it as much as I do, and I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new products.  One of the new product lines I'm very excited about is the Designer Fabric, good for all you sewing types, check it out here!  To view the catalogue online, please click here, or contact me to buy one.

Please contact me if you would like to place an order, or you would like to host a workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments