Monday 1 May 2017

Project Life

Good afternoon,

Don't you just love Bank Holiday weekends? That extra day off really makes a difference. In my "proper" job, I get up around 05:30 each morning, so it takes its toll! I don't have as much time for crafting in the evenings, I'm too knackered! This is one of the reasons why I love pocket scrapbooking, as it's so simple to sit for half an hour and achieve something memorable. 

This week I am going to blog everyday (that's right, I've written it down so I'll have to stick to it!) about why I love Project Life, memory keeping and pocket scrapbooking. Stampin' Up! are ending their partnership with Becky Higgins and Project Life at the end of May, so there's only a month left to purchase the lovely products that are still on sale. 

I went to see my sister, her boyfriend and niece yesterday, and my Mum and Step-Dad came up from Bedfordshire too. I brought my Project Life album to show them my pages, and I had recently started one of my niece. For me, the most important thing is getting photos printed off, and the important memories written down. My niece loved flicking through the pages, touching things and in years to come, she'll love hearing the stories over and over again. 

 

 

 

Later on we went to the park, and for the first time I got to push her on the swings, and she had a great time! I took lots of photos and I can't wait to get these printed off to put in my album. 

 

As I said earlier, the Project Life products from Stampin' Up! are retiring at the end of this month, so please do get in touch if you'd like to order any of them before they are gone forever. 

Come back tomorrow to read all about why I love running memory keeping workshops. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments