Thursday 11 August 2016

Pinapple

Hiya,

Here's the second card from my August Pinapples and Flamingo class. This one was nice and simple, it's always good to have a quick card for my ladies to have a breather. I would normally have said that they could enjoy a chat and a cuppa but I was so engrossed in the class that I forgot! What a terrible host!

Anyway, let's get back to the card. For the card blank I used some retired card stock - Naturals Ivory. The Pinapple was stamped in Emerald Envy and Crushed Curry. The heat gun was used to dry off the ink, before the Versamark ink was stamped using the "My heart smiles just thinking of you" from Suite Sayings, and then black embossing powder was applied and heated using the heat gun. 

 

  
 

A strip of washi tape from the Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape was stuck to the right of the card front and a couple of sequins from the Gold Sequin trim were stuck on. 

  
 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments