Sunday 25 January 2015

Team Swaps

Good morning,

How are you? I think this might be my first blog post of the year, in which case Happy New Year! I can't believe it's nearly February already. 

It's my teams first quarterly training of the year today. As usual, we've made swaps to share with each other so that we've got samples of products or stamps to show customers. 

I have used the designer paper series from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, called Best Year Ever. I love the colours on the papers, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede and Whisper White. To cut the banner using the Naturals White card stock, I used the Banner framelits which I purchased in the Weekly Deals a week or two ago. The very cute bow was made using the Bow Builder Punch from the Spring Summer Catalogue. The stamp set is from Perfect Pennants.






I hope you like my cards. I'll be back soon to share what we made today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments