Saturday 8 November 2014

Christmas Wish List & Gift Service

Is this what your letter to Santa looks like?


If so, read on....

I am offering a Christmas Wish List service this year. If you have a list of Stampin' Up! items you'd love to receive on Christmas morning, let me know what's on your list, and then pass my contact details onto your friends and family. 

They can then contact me and tell me how much they'd like to spend, and I will choose items from your list.  

Orders must be received by the 10th of December to guarantee delivery.

Parcels can be sent to a work address, or delivered to me for a gift wrapping service then posted on at cost or collected in person. 

Payment can be made via bank transfer or by telephone using Visa, Visa Debit or MasterCard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments