Sunday 14 April 2013

Coming Soon - Wood Mount Boxes

Afternoon!

I hope you've not missed me too much! I've had yet another break from crafting and blogging, life gets in the way sometimes doesn't it!  I need to get my head back into feeling relaxed when crafting away, instead of feeling like it's another thing to worry about sometimes!

I've got a few posts coming up letting you know what's going on in the world of Stampin' Up!, and hopefully soon I'll have some lovely creations to share with you to get you inspired.

Stampin' Up! have announced they are introducing new wood mount stamp set packaging, similar to how the clear stamps are currently packaged.  This will mean they'll sit better on your shelves next to your clear sets.  In the same way that the clear packaging has the stamp images on the spine, the wood mount packaging will be similar, so it will be much easier to find that stamp quicker.

All new wood mount sets will be sold in the new packaging, and you can purchase empty cases too so you can transfer your old sets too.

A pack of four half sized cases will be just £5.95, and a pack of four full sized cases will be £8.50.

Click on the video below to find out more.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments